Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome to the Home of the Dad Dude


Hi Folks,

Welcome to my Dad Dude blog and thanks for stopping by. I hope you visit regularly to check in on my latest adventures as a first-time dad taking on dual work-at-home and childcare duty. I know it sounds cliché to say that my life has changed in more ways than I could ever imagine since my son was born in February. But it has. I’ve never been busier. I’ve never been happier.

For the past 12 years I have written about the toy business and I hope to use this experience to offer insight into toys, play, and raising a family. Of course, with most of my child-related experience having taken place on paper, I’m sure I’ll have my fair share of mishaps, mistakes, disasters and eye-openings as my son and I venture into the real world. Hopefully, I’ll have some fun and funny stories to report.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment